Sat, Feb 25|
Community Info Sharing and Open House: Oceans, Lands, Climate, Health and more!
Where: Cultural Center, up stairs When: February 25, 2023, at 1 – 4:30, Presentations and kiosks 4:30pm – 6pm, dinner Join us to learn and share your feedback. We will have refreshments, dinner, door prizes, and grand prizes.
Time & Location
Feb 25, 1:00 p.m. – 7:30 p.m.
Hartley Bay, Hartley Bay, BC V0V 1A0, Canada
About the event
Where: Cultural Center, Upstairs
When: February 25, 2023
1:00 – 4:30 PM: Presentations and kiosks
4:30 – 6:00 PM: Dinner
- Kim-Ly Thompson and Mary Reece – Biotoxin and Harmful Algal Bloom Monitoring
- FNHA team - “We All Take care of the Harvest” project
- Nicole Robinson - LNG Canada update
- Health Department – Climate Change Initiative Update
- School – Climate Change Update
- Lauren Burton & Janine Pittman - Cumulative Effects Project
- Kyle Clifton – Marine Planning Update
- Robin Fenn and Nancy Makin – MERRF and Day Care Building Updates
- Gitga’at Guardians – Coastal Tracker
Note: major door prize will be presented in the evening session. Community member(s) must be present to be included in the major prize